Monday, January 11, 2010

New Duds Not Duds

Earlier today I woke up from a nap to find my hubby sorting out 2 bags of clothes from our rockin'/rocker friend S.G. Her little guy is 10 months older than Jimmy and these clothes could not have come at a better time, as Jimmy seems to be going through (another) growth spurt. I was ecstatic to find footed pajamas (!!!) (I can't find any sizes over 24 mos!) but Jimmy had his eye on something pretty special.



Who's that looking sa-weet in his new Lightning McQueen jacket???



So many many thanks to our friend, and to all those who make it easier for parents to keep their little ones properly dressed.

5 comments:

Barker's Momma said...

Jimmy is such a cutie pie!!!!
Thank God for hand-me-downs. We LOVE them!

Chrissi said...

You want footie jammies? - I have bags of footie jammies to hand down - sizes 3T - 7T! =D

Libbytown said...

Uh, YUH! I can paypal you the shipping costs. =D

Thanks LeAnn, yours isn't so bad himself. ;)

Chrissi said...

I'll start digging through the heaps of outgrown boy clothes stacked in laundry baskets and totes in my bedroom. =D You want shorts and other summer clothes, too? =D I made the mistake back then of buying high-end Old Navy, Gap Kids, and Gymboree clothes at after season sales instead of buying consigned clothes. I've learned my lesson since, but I didn't want to just unload them at Goodwill and the consignment shop only takes certain clothes at certain times of year - and I always miss the deadline. :p I'll start looking for the footie jammies. Just let me know what else you might be needing and I'll dig it out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi

My little one is also going through a growth spurt these days too, nothing fits anymore.

By the way, for footies past 24 months check this out I dont want to spam...so you can add it yourself later on if you like it:

www.Footed (dash) Pajamas (dot) Info

Post a Comment