Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Animal Tracking

Earlier today I went on an animal track expedition. I took a chart and started ID'ing winter footprints in my backyard.



I was surprised who was out there. I found the prints of a fox:



A 3-point gazelle:



The tracks of some sort of badger rumblefight:



Pixar's Mike and Sully:





AND Pixar's Kevin from The Movie Up:





And I love this Kumbaya photo of a collection of prints, tracking in harmony:



I less-than-secretly hope they are marching to tonight's Drink.Rock.Leave. event to see my hunny's band play. Support your local (hus)bands!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are tired of all the trendy toys out there, this is
a classic you can't go wrong with. In 1947, together with his son Godtfred, Kristiansen obtained samples of interlocking plastic bricks produced by Kiddicraft. Then jot down the name of your little kid on the smooth and flat side using a permanent marker.

Here is my homepage lego police

Post a Comment