Sunday, November 1, 2009

Laptop Go Bye Bye

Things I want to blog about:

My child's congeniality
The pioneer mother's source for Cream of Tartar
Golden Gate Syrah
More woodstove stories
Halloween
The squirrel who proved my husband wrong
The mystery behind Grover's relationship with the blue guy at the restaurant
A Slate article about children being snotty status symbols
Andy Rooney + Me

but Jimmy is not having any of it. It used to be that he would wave bye-bye to the laptop after it was closed. Waving bye-bye to it while it's open means one thing: Bad Mother!

1 comments:

Eileen Emerson said...

I don't know that I can live without hearing about "The squirrel who proved my husband wrong"... seriously, I will NOT be sleeping until you get to writing that one. My imagination is running rampant!!

Post a Comment