Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Membership

Yesterday I used a Christmas gift card for Applebee's. Today I used the Christmas Sam's Club Membership Card from my bro and sil.

I activated the membership about a week after Christmas, I wasn't sure what we were in for when I first drove into the suburby parking lot, loading Jimmy into the hummer-sized jumbocart, but it's only Groundhog's Day and we've already been back 3 or 4 times to continue to get the dealz we need.

Some faves:



16 Boca Burgers for $8.88, the same amount would be at least $14 at the grocery store. And I llllluu-uuuuuv that Jimmy loves the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries, today I discovered a 64 oz bag (that's like, a half gallon of fries!) for $6.98. In the normal world, that half gallon o'fries would cost at least $15.

Also...



3 pounds of Mission Flour Tortillas for $3.98--that's a great deal compared to our local supermarket. And Stacy's Pita Chips bigbags and whole grain tortillas also come at great prices--saving $$ on better nutrition and fulfilling Jimmy's obsession with pallet movers is what makes me think we'll be renewing our membership in 2011. Thanks Mark and M!

0 comments:

Post a Comment