Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Points of Interest...

...from the 24-hour visit with my old college roomie Jeremy.

The Great Lost Bear The restaurant Jeremy and I patronized for lunch soon after his arrival. We shared a plate of nachos (he's no longer vegan), some Shipyards, and evil yet all-too-savory opinions. An enjoyable meal at a fun Portland establishment, check out their Bear Cam!



My floor. Where I disco-napped before our big night out.

Blackstones. One of Portland's rougher, seedier gay bars. Fun and entertaining, but also full of drama of the lascivious intoxicated gay male variety, which is fine if you're into that sort of thing.



Joe's Smoke Shop. Where I shouldn't have purchased a pack of American Spirits, bad mommy!

My couch. Where I ended up spending the night.

The Brea Lu. Where Jeremy took me out for breakfy, boy were we in need for something greasy!



I owe a big THANK YOU to Daddy for taking over Jimmyduty this whole time, what a wonderful time with my BFF Jeremy and now that he's left to finish his month-long visit home from Hungary, this homebody mumma is glad to be back to life as I know it. I missed my boy!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, I'm such a dork, I forgot I could post a comment. Glad you got to spend time with Jeremy and I really enjoy reading all you post. It is my entertainment! You are so smart and funny. Love, M

Post a Comment