Monday, March 8, 2010

Pharmacy Phield Trip

Today Jimmy and I checked out the new drugstore in town: Walgreen's. They were playing the most awesome music--we walked into the Friends and Lovers song ("Because I'll be your friend/And I'll be your lover/We don't have to be one or the other/No-oh") haha, and Jimmy got to playin' with some of their stuff.



And then the next song was Fernando, YES!!! This inspired Jimmy to test out a cool pair of Foster Grants.



And then, the very dramatic You Light Up My Life, it's impossible to hear this song without thinking of Todd Solondz's equally dramatic Happiness. Love it!!



We very much enjoyed the new Walgreen's, a real step up from LaVerdiere's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..I wanna get to know him..." and I don't think I knew that you two were such movie buffs...as are we.

Chrissi said...

I <3 Walgreens! Too bad they're so few and far between here. Every summer, we roll up on a Walgreens before we head out to Knoebels to stock up on soda-flavored ice pops to keep us cool in our A/C-free Knoebels cottage.

Last year we had Dr. Pepper, Orange Crush, Sprite, and Root Beer ice pops - all from Walgreens. (Walgreens is the only place I've found where you can buy each flavor boxed individually. Wegman's sells the flavors boxed together and I want no part of Diet Dr. Pepper ice pops. :p) I also found Jelly Belly, Slush Puppy, and Italian ice-flavored ice pops last summer that we are STILL trying to polish off. Spawn ate all the soda pops first because he only gets soda maybe twice a year. :p Oh, and the Slush Puppy pops had gelatin in them so they'd melt slower. How cool is that?

~ Chrissi

Post a Comment