Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Other than a broken camera...

...I have not much interesting to report.

Last night Wally was home and we all had fun with Youtube dance party. Turns out Jimmy loves Spandau Ballet, ABC, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Depeche Mode, Human League, and Tears for Fears just as much as I do. Exquisite taste, young man.

I had my yearly review at work today. About 1% of my distrustful soul was paranoid they were going to fire me, but no, I passed. And with a raise, even!

I came across this comic strip (thanks, Eileen) and took it as a helpful reminder to enjoy every moment, cuz they don't last!!!



Is that not the saddest thing you ever read in panels??? So after my review Jimmy and I took advantage of the nicer weather and took a walk to the playground. He's a little out of practice but got big kicks out of the heavy equipment they are storing nearby. I might've had photos of our outdoor afternoon if my camera didn't break, arg!!! Piece of shit.

I also might've had photos of my folkstar hubby's new dobro. He had a show tonight, I'm sure it sounded great!



That's about it. Hope you had a nice day yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment