Monday, November 8, 2010

"Ma'am, I DID that! I typed 'Gewgle' into email and it's not taking me to your AOL spot!"

The worst task in the world for someone as impatient as I am is being called upon to help the clueless use a computer. This happened a lot in customer service, answering calls from people who don't know what the internet is or what Num Lock is for, trying to remotely teach golfball sized knuckles to double-click, that sorta thing. The company I worked for wasn't especially helpful, their website and their product in general was ridiculously complicated, I'm presently smarting from several terse flashbacks caused by the following image, forwarded to me by my nephew. Thanks Alex!






Oh beans, if the image doesn't work you can find it here, if your nerves allow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment