Thursday, September 23, 2010

Asn't Seen on Youtube

So far, 3 out of 3 visits to the Westbrook Shaw's resulted in the same prize item from the $0.25 (eff those 50 cent machines, who do they think I am???) gumball/exotic animal machine at the store's exit. All three times we got the same lion, the same squishy orange felis leo that throws Jimmy into a fit of rooooooarrrring all the time.

Mrrrrrroooooaaaarrrrmmmrrr







I mean, as you can see, the details and the size on this lion are pretty raw, and savage.





So today, exiting Shaw's Westgate, Jimmy was naturally drawn to the same (cheapo) machine, the one with the tiny wild vicious animals. I think we always hope to get the panda or something, but at THIS Shaw's the sign on the machine says:



Whaaaa--aaattt? Since when??? So, when I searched Youtube for "teeny tiny ferocious squishy shaw's twenty-five cent felis leo prize" I got:



...and I don't even know what to think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment