Thursday, December 9, 2010

Festival of Mirror-Based Coruscation

Tonight Matisyahu, the Hasidic reggae guy who sings this song, shares his annual Festival of Light celebration with Portland, a holiday show that I'm told had previously been reserved for NYC audiences. In the past few weeks I heard little bits and pieces about the four-foot dreidel he uses for this set, then today I learned that it is a four-foot disco ball dreidel which left me wondering what it must look like. ?. I could have just looked at various places on the internet but I just hadn't gotten around to it. Consequently without any effort at all I was able to see what it looks like at our very own State Theatre.





I love it! Ziggy-yiggy-yo viggy-yiggy-yo!


Photos courtesy of the State Theatre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment